Annapurna Base Camp trek - How to make the trekking schedule




Now I will tell you How to make the trekking schedule.

This is the first step when you decided to go trekking.

In my case, I couldn’t have a lot of time because of my job.

I could have made 10 days holiday, but my boss might didn't like that. :(

Anyway, I had to consider my 10 days holiday, when I made my own trekking schedule.


There are many kinds of trekking courses in the Nepal Himalaya.

For example, Everest region, Annapurna region, Langtang etc.

Among the region, the Annapurna region has long been the most popular region amongst trekkers.


The way to Annapurna Base Camp


I also wanted to go to Annapurna region, especially Annapurna Base Camp(4130m).

So, I planned a trekking course to Annapurna Base Camp in 8 days.

I left 2 days for emergency situation, delayed airplane, altitude sickness, etc.


Here is my original trekking schedule and changed schedule because of some happens.




Route of Annapurna Base Camp trekking

While I trekked the mountain, my schedule was changed slightly, but I trekked the mountain in 8 days as scheduled.


My father was sick from 'altitude sickness'.

It is the most dangerous disease, which trekkers could get when they go over 3,000m.

Later, I will tell you more about the 'altitude sickness'


Here I give you the important point of Annapurna Base Camp trekking.
<Map info - Annapurna Base Camp trek >


On next post, I will write "How choose the trekking agency in Pokara." Bye.

Comments

Popular Posts